Somehow a whole day managed to pass without me shooting a single picture...I know, shocking, right?! So I thought I would take this blank space and remember those lost in Oklahoma City on the anniversary of the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. We visited the memorial two summers ago when Michael was at school. It was one of the most serene and moving places I have ever been. So let's take a second to reflect on tragedy and moving forward, and send up a prayer (or whatever it is you do - they are all welcome) for those lost.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
April 19 - Remembering Oklahoma City
Somehow a whole day managed to pass without me shooting a single picture...I know, shocking, right?! So I thought I would take this blank space and remember those lost in Oklahoma City on the anniversary of the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. We visited the memorial two summers ago when Michael was at school. It was one of the most serene and moving places I have ever been. So let's take a second to reflect on tragedy and moving forward, and send up a prayer (or whatever it is you do - they are all welcome) for those lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment