
The thing about a 365 project, along with the fact that I'm a little OCD about some things, is that a picture a day isn't always fun. This was a Vegas picture, and it's not that I didn't take a picture on August 4th, I just didn't take one that I liked this much. So my vacation pictures are a little muddled, and I tell you this in the interest of full disclosure.

You're forgiven :-) At first I thought this one was a drawing. It's really cool.
ReplyDeleteThis entire hotel is all about the elements and all the metal has organic shapes, trees, leaves, etc. And all the wood is ultra modern with real straight edges. It's very cool. There are lots of water features (which would probably make you cringe) but it's an awesome hotel.
ReplyDeleteI love it, and I think photo a day can mean a variety of things...so I keep telling myself. ;)
ReplyDelete