Michael was so excited to take Owen to play on the slides...Owen so couldn't have cared less. This picture looks a little ominous and I think that's how sliding felt for Owen. Guess we're gonna have to go find a swingset next time.
Give him a month or two and he will be totally into the slide. Ellie has loved slides for awhile now, and just recently she has asserted her independence and doesn't want us to hold her (thankfully she will still let us hold her hand from the side of the slide!).
He really likes the swing...but I think the slides are just too much. Right now he's all about running on the couch...so I'm sure daredevil sliding is right around the corner.
Give him a month or two and he will be totally into the slide. Ellie has loved slides for awhile now, and just recently she has asserted her independence and doesn't want us to hold her (thankfully she will still let us hold her hand from the side of the slide!).
ReplyDeleteHe really likes the swing...but I think the slides are just too much. Right now he's all about running on the couch...so I'm sure daredevil sliding is right around the corner.
ReplyDelete