Monday, September 20, 2010

September 12 - Take It All Off


Owen figured out how to get his PJs off. That's them around his ankle. I was greeted with diapered freezing baby in the morning. If he learns to take the diaper off though...

5 comments:

  1. Oh, believe me, that's only a matter of time. Ellie totally has that one down and what a mess! Sometimes learning is a BAD thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so proud of himself :) We have a couple cloth diapers with snap closures and John hates them. I told him he'll have a new appreciation for them when Jos discovers she can take off her diaper because snaps are harder then Velcro lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister's kids figured that out too! She put zippered pjs on backwards to prevent further exploration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Er - Owen pees on the carpet. Oh yeah, fun times.

    Janelle - Oh he was! He thought he was awesome! He also takes off his pants and runs around the house. I try to explain that this is only acceptable behavior in college, but he just laughs.

    Cary - What does she do about the feeties? I've contemplated that solution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smile!!

    When my godsons figured out the diaper thing, the parents just did a t-shirt over the feetie pj's. Worked like a charm.

    ReplyDelete