
I'm feeling very sentimental toward my child. He's wild, he's loud and sometimes he's very very stubborn, but I'm just so moved by his mere existence each and every day. It's probably the hormones, I won't lie. I'm kind of weepy about everything right now. A Hallmark commercial can turn me into a blubbering mess.
We sat down to do Valentines (I let him add his own special touch to the back of each one) and I tried to let him have full creative control...TRIED. He liked the stickers, got bored with the markers and was pretty amused with the plastic covering his high chair. I'm too Type A to just let him be...I think we'll save craft projects until he's a little older, really for his own sake. I want him to enjoy it and I'm just not sure he did after the first five or so. By next year he might really be into it...right? The came out really cute though.
Here's Owen's Valentine:

They came out VERY cute! And I loved Owen's touch in the back...even though it drove you crazy to let him do it :-)
ReplyDeleteMe too!! So cute!
ReplyDeletevery pro. :) Y'all make a good team.
ReplyDelete