Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 8 - Pictures of my kid




It turns out most moments during each week are captured goofy times with my kid. This blog really probably should have been called "Project 52 - 52 pictures of my kid."


So here are two of my faves. Enjoy :)

(I'm also fairly certain I can't count and my year might end up with 53 weeks...but whatever.)

2 comments:

  1. that first one is abstract, very Carm.

    Ah, but the second is clean and classic (the framing is clean... the kid, well...).

    Am I starting to see a resemblance? I think it's the mischief in those eyes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks A LOT like me here, but most of the time he's all Michael.

    So you see a style? I feel like I'm still looking for one, although I see hints when I've done shoots, but not in everyday stuff.

    ReplyDelete