It took him so long to grow any hair at all, it seems like a shame to cut it. And now he's so close to 2, that it seems dumb to cut it before he turns 2. So we'll probably do it right up against his second birthday. Make a big deal out of it. I love the little curls! I don't think we'll ever cut it "boy short" but he's on the verge of being "pretty."
Love this! Look at all that hair! Are you delaying the first hair cut? I would be sad to get rid of the baby curls!
ReplyDeleteIt took him so long to grow any hair at all, it seems like a shame to cut it. And now he's so close to 2, that it seems dumb to cut it before he turns 2. So we'll probably do it right up against his second birthday. Make a big deal out of it. I love the little curls! I don't think we'll ever cut it "boy short" but he's on the verge of being "pretty."
ReplyDeleteYeah you don't want him to look like Kate Hudson's son Ryder, LOL!
ReplyDeleteNo! No, I don't! Or Celine Dion's pretty little...boy/girl.
ReplyDeleteFor now, though, he looks just perfect.
ReplyDelete