We'll see. He's kind of hard to get pictures of. Owen was super photogenic from the beginning. This one hid from the "camera" during ultrasounds and he's been known to throw up a hand now when I'm trying to capture him.
Me too!! The fact that he's shy makes the ones (like this) that you do get that much more special. Carm, he's gorgeous. Truly. I can't wait to meet him!
hmmm... a thinker... :)
ReplyDeleteand a poser... Owen is photogenic, but I think this one will LOVE the camera. :)
We'll see. He's kind of hard to get pictures of. Owen was super photogenic from the beginning. This one hid from the "camera" during ultrasounds and he's been known to throw up a hand now when I'm trying to capture him.
ReplyDeleteMe too!! The fact that he's shy makes the ones (like this) that you do get that much more special. Carm, he's gorgeous. Truly. I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete