Oh my, he's adorable.I love a white couch but I have a dog and a kid, no bueno.
Same here, it's a hand-me-down, but nicer than the other one. The kids aren't allowed on it. Yeah, I'm THAT mom.
He is so cute, and definitely looks more like you in this one. I love the white couch and the green outfit. Don't worry, Carm, I would be THAT mom too if I had a white couch. I have 8 year old red couches that are in the saddest of shape. Sigh.
Makes an awesome picture; but one word-reupholstery.
Oh my, he's adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love a white couch but I have a dog and a kid, no bueno.
Same here, it's a hand-me-down, but nicer than the other one. The kids aren't allowed on it. Yeah, I'm THAT mom.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute, and definitely looks more like you in this one. I love the white couch and the green outfit. Don't worry, Carm, I would be THAT mom too if I had a white couch. I have 8 year old red couches that are in the saddest of shape. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteMakes an awesome picture; but one word-reupholstery.
ReplyDelete