Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 1 - 30 Days of Grateful



There are a lot of 30 Days of Grateful memes going around Facebook. I think I might be too cynical for that kind of assignment. I think the first 5 days I would be grateful for my husband and my family, and then I would wake up grumpy one day and I'd be grateful that I had enough willpower to keep from strangling said husband or family. I have some very wonderful and sensitive friends who start their day with a song of gratefulness in their hearts and blue birds dance around in their bedrooms and land softly on their hands. I'm NOT one of those people. I roll out of bed grunting at the day, and birds don't even think about crossing my path until I've had my coffee. That's not to say that I'm NOT grateful, I am ... just with a generally sarcastic tone.

I saw a 30 days of grateful...in PICTURES. This I can do. Or at least I'm gonna try.

Day 1 -

My two little buggers. Love 'em. They drive me nuts, sometimes one at a time, sometimes as a brother conspiracy to see if they can turn mom's hair green. But they are WONDERFUL and noisy and the best things I have ever made. Their laughter is infectious and my heart is so full of it.

Devolved into schmaltzy...sigh, that's what I was afraid of.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! I love the one of Owen flying in the air. Great moment captured!

    ReplyDelete