Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October - Glowing Reviews

If you know me, you know that I look forward to Balloon Fiesta all year. You know that I start dusting off the ol' camera to get ready for the big event weeks in advance. You know that I proudly post pictures year after year and try to get everyone I know to come join the fun. Balloon Fiesta is my VERY FAVORITE thing. This was a night glow, and while it ultimately got "canceled" due to lightning (a show of its own), we did get to see a lot of balloons inflate and glow. It was a great night with very little wind and the pilots were as excited to be there as I was.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures of the fiesta. I love it as well. One of the things that makes me truly nostalgic for home. That and Christmas time (luminarias), green chile enchiladas, and the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Love your pictures every year!

    ReplyDelete