
My niece will be spending Christmas with her dad this year, so my sister-in-law threw her an early family Christmas. She handled it marvelously for a 3-year-old. There was lots of excitement, but also a lot of thank yous and some genuine glee at her gifts. We'll miss her this Christmas, but it was fun to share in her special Christmas Day.
I'm doing a friend's family pictures tomorrow and I'm really really nervous. I've shot friends, I've shot pictures. I know I can do this, but as always, something about capturing someone's moment, someone's family, someone's loved ones makes my stomach feel a little yucky. I love to do it and it will be lots of fun just to be with my friend and her family, but it still gives me the jitters a little. Don'tletmefuckthisup, don'tletmefuckthisup...

I love this picture. Did you add a vintage filter?
ReplyDeleteYeah, I did. I love the vintage filter.
ReplyDelete