Friday, December 31, 2010

December 31, 2010 - The End


Since New Year's resolutions are often a list, I will look back on 2010 in list form (in no particular order):

In 2010:
Owen turned 1
We went to Washington D.C.
My baby brother-in-law got married
We took the baby to Vegas
And San Diego
We found out we are expecting another baby!
We decided it's time to move on from this house...but not yet.
I picked a football team - Go Colts!
I started this blog - a 2010 resolution

We have some fairly lofty goals for 2011, here goes:

For 2011:
Welcome a healthy baby boy
Get a new house that is more suited to us
Keep taking pictures, share them in some form
Get organized, think ahead
Take a couple of awesome vacations

We have had a great year and we have a lot to look forward to in 2011, I can't help but be excited to see how it unfolds.

About this blog: Since I'm gonna have my hands full with Owen and the new baby, I'm not committing to another Project 365. I'm considering a Project 52, one photo a week, because I like the structure of having a project to keep me going. Or I might just go willynilly on ya and post whenever. But there will be more photos of Owen, of Michael, of my home and, of course, of the new baby. And if I'm really lucky, my wonderful friends will let me keep using their special moments and beautiful families to practice on.

...And so ends my Project 365...ish. I hope you and your family have a wonderful and exciting 2011...I know we will.

4 comments:

  1. I am going to miss this blog like crazy! It was one of my favorite parts of my morning routine - checking to see if there was something new and beautiful from Carm. Keep going, girl! You are wonderfully talented, and not sharing it is just cruel to those of us who like to live vicariously and imagine that it might be possible for us to think about and execute the shots you get. A project 104 might be nice - 2 shots per week. You'll do fine with your 2 wonderful boys (well, three) - it's more work, but twice (thrice?) the wonderful joy of one, so it's worth it. I can't wait to see what the new baby boy looks like and share his life through your beautiful photos. Love you, and please don't go away from us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed your photos this year and hope that you are able to continue sharing with us in some way moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to more. Ive always liked to see how you see. To a full year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope you start a project 52 because I'm going to miss your pictures!

    ReplyDelete