
My friend, Erinn, asked me to take some photos of her family. Like moms everywhere, she's rarely in pictures as she's usually the picture taker. I was happy to do it and really just to spend time with my old college friends and their great kiddos. It was a fun afternoon of me trying to coax the sun out from behind the clouds, trying to coax smiles out of two little ones at the same time, and trying to coax a little ease out of a dad who wasn't quite comfortable in front of the camera. It was good to be outside, to be moving, to be with friends and to be doing something I love to do.

We love this picture! Thank you so much!! I just love you more than you know. Oh, and we're not old friends, we're friends with experience!! Can't wait to see you again soon!
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to thank me, Er, it was my pleasure. I just like spending time with my friends.
ReplyDelete...and that one's not even one of my very faves :)
I am so excited to see the rest of them! I truly love you, my friend. I hope you know that. I can't wait to see you again in a few days!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should come to LA and take our family picture now that you have experience with a camera shy dad :-)
ReplyDeleteJanelle - John is even shyer than Dan! And actually my favorite shots are the ones i took when we were standing talking about people we know, but those arent edited yet.
ReplyDeleteBut I bet I could get John to smile! Next time we're in Cali we can work it in.