My cousin, seen in the picture from the week before last, is having TWINS! This has been a source of great excitement in my family. And because she thought she might be done with kids and these two were a fun surprise, I know that they are extra special. Also, since I'm pregnant as well, it's been a fun shared experience for us. Belly bonding. She had a shower in December, but I was up to my ears in Xmas and exhaustion, but I finally got to make her the gift I wanted to give her all along. I made blankets and burp cloths for each of the babies. It was a fun way for me to say "welcome to the world little ones, we're so happy to meet you!"
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Week 4 - Got Ya Covered
My cousin, seen in the picture from the week before last, is having TWINS! This has been a source of great excitement in my family. And because she thought she might be done with kids and these two were a fun surprise, I know that they are extra special. Also, since I'm pregnant as well, it's been a fun shared experience for us. Belly bonding. She had a shower in December, but I was up to my ears in Xmas and exhaustion, but I finally got to make her the gift I wanted to give her all along. I made blankets and burp cloths for each of the babies. It was a fun way for me to say "welcome to the world little ones, we're so happy to meet you!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Already said I love the blankets but the burp cloths came out great! Super easy, right?
ReplyDeletecrafty indeed :D
ReplyDelete