Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year! Happy New Blog Project!

So here it is, the beginning of 2011...and a new project. There are a lot of great projects out there this year, and I've contemplated taking on each and, at times, all of them on ... but alas, I'm trying to be practical, so I'm gonna do a Project 52 ... that might develop into a Project 104. One photo a week for each week of the year. I'm already behind...doesn't bode well.

If you feel inclined here are two AMAZING ideas for projects you should check out and maybe try on:

Alison over at Mocking Bird is planning Twelve - a monthly project based on a word or theme. She's hosting it on her beautiful site. If nothing else, you should head over there and look at her stunningly beautiful pictures.

Another fun project is This Moment - capturing a moment for the week. It's a beautiful idea and something I think anyone who has a photo blog tries to do, but it's nice to set out to find THAT moment. (This idea is brought to you by Ellen Benson via SouleMama! And the letter Y for Yay!)

So here we go ... Project 52 ...

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the Twelve project. That could be an idea to go with it. I find that I'm lacking in ideas so I just shoot what's around me. But this will force me to search for a specific thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great idea. I'd love to take on a more structured project, I just don't think I'll have the time or the energy. I saw a project on this blog that might be fun for a group of us to do. One photo a week, one theme, link to each other's interpretations. Could be fun...

    http://mistysetzlerphotography.blogspot.com/2011/01/im-so-excited-to-tell-you-about-my-new.html

    ReplyDelete