like the sparseness of this shot.
Me too...and I like the little bit of door on the left.
It feels like a "calm before the storm" picture, even if you were already in the middle of the storm.Still loving the new house? Not getting house-hunting pangs yet? :)
No calm, just storm at that point. I was just telling M today that I miss house hunting. But I'm loving the new house. It's practically perfect. If only we could find time to really get moved in. We don't have any color or art on the walls so it doesn't feel like "us" yet.
like the sparseness of this shot.
ReplyDeleteMe too...and I like the little bit of door on the left.
ReplyDeleteIt feels like a "calm before the storm" picture, even if you were already in the middle of the storm.
ReplyDeleteStill loving the new house? Not getting house-hunting pangs yet? :)
No calm, just storm at that point.
ReplyDeleteI was just telling M today that I miss house hunting. But I'm loving the new house. It's practically perfect. If only we could find time to really get moved in. We don't have any color or art on the walls so it doesn't feel like "us" yet.