
We had a BABY! Dane joined our family on April 3. I didn't take this picture, of course, my mom did. But it was definitely captured the week best.

And in other news: Owen got his very first haircut. He hated it, we were just happy he finally had enough hair to actually cut.

that haircut photo is classic Americana... maybe a touch of Norman Rockwell. :)
ReplyDeleteThe top one is cute, tight and to the point. Tell your mom 'good job'. :D
My mom was pretty proud that she got some good shots. She's gonna want a new camera soon. I'm creating photo monsters everywhere. M's getting pretty good with the camera too. You almost can't tell where my pictures end and his start these days. Unless they're of me...then there's a big shadow across my face or something :)
ReplyDeleteAdd me to your list since you showed me how to use the macro feature on my camera. I've started going out every morning and doing something to connect to nature. Most days that means taking a few pictures as the yard has gone from winter into spring. My rotating desktop photos on my computer at work and home are now mostly photos I've taken. I'm actually starting to think that maybe someday I might graduate to an SLR!
ReplyDeleteMy I want to see all of these macro pictures. If you upgrade to an SLR you'll have to get a macro lens. They are super cool but can be expensive. Lenses will get you every time.
ReplyDeleteI really love the birthday shot! Such a great picture of the three of you! I agree, the haircut shot is classic! Glad to see some more of your work! I hope all is well there!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture of the 3 of you. You're Mom did a great job capturing that moment!
ReplyDeleteAnd the picture of Owen is awesome! I think a happy haircut picture would not have been as fun :-)