Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Week 15 - Water World


We went to the zoo for Owen's birthday. The pictures of the kids were just ok, but these giant goldfish were more photogenic.


And in our quest to turn the new baby into a beach lover like the rest of us, we gave him a bath. He liked the sprayer on the sink. I think he might actually like water more than the rest of us.

3 comments:

  1. Dane is too cute! Good to hear that he likes the water! Sounds like you've got the beginnings of a beautiful life going with your newest man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's official. You make adorable babies! Glad Dane liked the water. Jos hated the sponge baths but loved when we could finally put her in the water. And she LOVES her baths now. I knew I would have a baby that loved water :-) Can't wait to take her swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, im digging your mama blog. here is mine: thereisalightthatshines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete