
There's a lot of baby crack in my world. And I mean that in the most literal way as well as the "I'm totally addicted to my baby" way. Can't get enough of the latter...the former, well, that's just part of the package. No "package" pun intended.
I'm thinking I might need a creativity jumpstart so I'm thinking of doing a 30-Day Photo Challenge. C'mon...you know you want to do it with me...who's in?

Can I do it as a 30 week? I can't take a photo a day....no time in my world.
ReplyDeleteI think of it like exercise, the closer together you do it, the faster you build muscle. But it's your project, you can do it however you want. I was gonna start in July, but we are gonna be gone for most of the month. So maybe August?
ReplyDeleteI can start in August. I'll try to do it once a day but we'll see. Maybe we'll be moved by August and I'll be a stay at home. A girl can dream :-)
ReplyDeleteDo it! And love the baby crack! :)
ReplyDelete