
The pool finally turned blue on it's own with that aid of Photoshop magic. Since summer is officially over, we are gonna pimp Owen out as an airline floatation device. He's wearing so much swim gear, I'm confident he could float a 747 with ease. We said goodbye to the season of "damn it's hot" with one last swim in a not-so-warm pool. My child who would barely get his feet wet at the beginning of summer was a diving board jumper, a poolside jumper, a doggie paddler and all-around water baby by the end. It's always sad to say to goodbye to long days, warm nights and cooling off in the pool, but I'm looking forward to the many ways my little daredevil will attempt to make my heart stop next summer.

Such a cute one of my future SIL! I'll show it to Ellie tonight to see what she says. I'll post a comment about it too.
ReplyDelete