I'm feeling a little lacking in the creativity department (be glad you didn't get the picture of boiled meat that made even me gag - it was delicious though) so for now I'm focusing on things I know and love to shoot, and hopefully next week I'll find something to get me over the hump.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
March 16 - Shoot What You Know
I'm feeling a little lacking in the creativity department (be glad you didn't get the picture of boiled meat that made even me gag - it was delicious though) so for now I'm focusing on things I know and love to shoot, and hopefully next week I'll find something to get me over the hump.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So we aren't supposed to take photos of our kids every day? Shoot! ;)
ReplyDeleteI totally would (and do!) but I feel like I should be pushing myself to see other things.
ReplyDeletePS Did you SEE that picture of my CAMERA?! Lack-of-Inspiration-Yikes! At least Owen is cute.
ReplyDelete