Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18 - Day on the Farm

We went to Los Poblanos (a working farm) for our family photo shoot. There is a small Farm Store where they have lots of cool little goodies. I snuck in a few shots, while my friend the photographer was capturing Owen's and Michael's best sides. I couldn't choose one photo - although if I HAD to, it would be the pig - so I made a collage of the day.

5 comments:

  1. I love Lost Poblanos, and I can't wait to see your photo shoot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never been there before. Do you get permission to wander around? We just saw the barn and the store and the tree-lined road. I'm really excited to see what Maria got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I can't wait to see the pictures!

    Love the pig...I saw one like that in Portugal and almost bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Carm! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know - I've never wandered around there by myself, but I've done a wedding there, and been there for their Harvest Festival (which I don't think they do anymore) and Lavendar Festival. I want to stay there with my husband someday...

    ReplyDelete