Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 24 - Husband Folding Laundry: An Abstraction


Should I congratulate myself for finding a husband who will fold laundry before going to bed or pity myself because he insists on watching Tosh.0 while doing it? Ah hell, we all know I think "as long as he's folding laundry, he can watch whatever the heck he wants."

2 comments:

  1. Agreed!! Congrats on finding a folder - my husband will only do that if I guilt him into it by folding in front of him while he's doing nothing but watch TV. Terrible, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as he folds, let him watch whatever he wants :-) We have a deal...I wash, John folds and hangs up. But really I can't let John near the washing machine because I get a million questions on how to do it. Easier to just do it myself.

    ReplyDelete