The chairs are out and the flowers are budding...I'm SO READY!
As an aside: I'm apparently kind of colorblind, so if you see a photo that is toned like crappola, can you tell me? Sometimes I come in like a week later and I'm like "that is SO green/red/blue" mostly green though because I'm apparently tuned for aliens or something. Thanks :)

Yay for Spring! Spring is in full force here....high 70's all week! It's so fun to get outside and water my garden because we don't have constant rain anymore to do it for me. And all of my plants and herbs have survived, success! I do want to plant a few thngs in pots for our front porch. No major gardening for me this year with my big belly, lol.
ReplyDeleteI was pregnant at the end of summer and I just gave up on the garden. Last year, I got everything going with Owen strapped to me, but it was harder than I thought. This year I'm looking forward to having him play in the yard, but I suspect there will be a whole lot of "Owen don't eat rocks!"
ReplyDelete