I'm pretty sure not loving Anthropologie is a crime against fashion and humanity, and all things good and holy in the world. I love Anthro. I want to live IN Anthro...and I want to make flowers out of water bottles because I saw them in an Anthro window - THIS Anthro window. It's really a lot better than when I wanted to hang bags of dirt from twine because it was the display. The displays always look like the most amazing organic installation art. (Also, I was the weird girl with a Nikon taking pictures of the store window...this was a big step for me.)
Saturday, March 27, 2010
March 27 - Water Makes Flowers Grow
I'm pretty sure not loving Anthropologie is a crime against fashion and humanity, and all things good and holy in the world. I love Anthro. I want to live IN Anthro...and I want to make flowers out of water bottles because I saw them in an Anthro window - THIS Anthro window. It's really a lot better than when I wanted to hang bags of dirt from twine because it was the display. The displays always look like the most amazing organic installation art. (Also, I was the weird girl with a Nikon taking pictures of the store window...this was a big step for me.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment