I went back and looked at the series from your point of view, I get it, but I still think "pretty" when I see the shoes :-) You need to come to LA, you can wear them when we "lunch" ha ha!
No, you're right, pretty is the guiding factor here. I like them and started photographing them BECAUSE they are pretty. But it's not JUST about pretty for ME. I'm exploring other things completely independent of the images themselves, things that aren't even important in the viewing of the images. Merely things to engage my mind. I think a good photograph is always "pretty" on some level or at least visually appealing.
I went back and looked at the series from your point of view, I get it, but I still think "pretty" when I see the shoes :-) You need to come to LA, you can wear them when we "lunch" ha ha!
ReplyDeleteNo, you're right, pretty is the guiding factor here. I like them and started photographing them BECAUSE they are pretty. But it's not JUST about pretty for ME. I'm exploring other things completely independent of the images themselves, things that aren't even important in the viewing of the images. Merely things to engage my mind. I think a good photograph is always "pretty" on some level or at least visually appealing.
ReplyDeleteI would love that!
I have to say I don't get the shoes at all. But the pictures are awesome!
ReplyDeleteDude. These shoes rock. The series rocks. You rock. The end.
ReplyDeleteDude. The shoes rock. This series rock. You rock. The end.
ReplyDelete