There are no gifts I treasure more than ones made with love. And there is nothing I enjoy doing more than making something special to welcome a new life into the world. With every project I cast off or tie off or snip off or finish in one way or another - and yes, it feels a little like cutting the cord - I add a wish or a prayer for a long, happy, healthy life, and then I pack it up with all of my love for the new little person. Tonight, I pack up this little green friend that has been on the cord with me for months and I rush it to someone who just won't wait. I hope it gets there on time.
Awhile back I wrote about seeking new inspiration and I promised to share. I found it in Mocking Bird, a photographer from Australia (living in Vancouver) who shoots FILM (and Polaroid at that!). Not only are her pictures AMAZING, she is super cool. And by super cool, I mean she talks to me when I leave comments. Here is the coolest part: I asked a question ("how do you take pictures in public without feeling silly?") and she wrote a whole blog post just answer my question! Now, tell me that isn't cool?! If you don't at least peek at her site, you're missing out.
And because I'm all about learning, I reworked yesterday's photo using Mocking Bird Amanda's photo tips for making dreamy photos.

I couldn't agree more mocking-bird is super cool.
ReplyDeleteCool blog - thanks for adding to my blog addiction! ;)
ReplyDeleteSorry :) What are some of your favorite blogs? I only watch the ones I have listed in the column on the right...but I'd love to read more. It's a whole new world for me.
ReplyDelete