There are a lot of things you don't think of as being a learned skill. The difference between blow your nose and blow your food when it's hot is one of those things. I taught Owen to blow out of his nose so I could get a stuck boogie. So now he thinks that is the only way to blow. I was serving him a hot egg and trying to get him to blow on it to make it cool, so he scrunched up his face and started blowing out his nose. It's super cute and I love that face, but not very effective for cooling food.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
June 7 - Just blow
There are a lot of things you don't think of as being a learned skill. The difference between blow your nose and blow your food when it's hot is one of those things. I taught Owen to blow out of his nose so I could get a stuck boogie. So now he thinks that is the only way to blow. I was serving him a hot egg and trying to get him to blow on it to make it cool, so he scrunched up his face and started blowing out his nose. It's super cute and I love that face, but not very effective for cooling food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is a pretty cute face! I like the feeling of motion caught with the hand, makes it seem like he was not only blowing but telling the food it must obey :p
ReplyDeleteThis is definitely both a picture and a story that you have to keep for his future girlfriends!
ReplyDeleteHe was poking at it. He's a trip. Not quiet, but quite a lot of a fun.
ReplyDelete