I went for a walk ... alone. It was the most wonderful 3 minutes. I got to the end of the block before the soggy morning took the opportunity to turn into a icy rain storm, leaving me, literally, out in the cold. On my walk back home - I'm not the Wicked Witch, afterall, no fear of melting here - I saw this leaf either stuck to the sidewalk or basking in the cool, wet weather. I guess it's all in how you look at it.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
January 22 - Walk in the Rain Clouds
I went for a walk ... alone. It was the most wonderful 3 minutes. I got to the end of the block before the soggy morning took the opportunity to turn into a icy rain storm, leaving me, literally, out in the cold. On my walk back home - I'm not the Wicked Witch, afterall, no fear of melting here - I saw this leaf either stuck to the sidewalk or basking in the cool, wet weather. I guess it's all in how you look at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This reminds me of the children's book (which is really more for adults) "The Red Tree" by Shaun Tan. Reading it four or five years ago was a turning point for me...
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you're making photos every day! Keep 'em coming...