Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 20 - Blue Skies, Nothing But Blue Skies...




When I went to bed, the news was talking about storms of epic proportions. I went to bed thinking I was gonna have to dig out in the morning - OK, not really a probability in New Mexico, but you wouldn't know that if you were watching the weather report. The day was crisp and beautiful, the sun was shining and the clouds were little wisps just floating by.

This is one of the things I love most about NM, no matter what season, it's always sunny. Even on the worst day, a few minutes in the sunshine can lift my spirits and there's no shortage of that spirit-lifting sunshine here.

2 comments:

  1. So true! My husband and I lived in Michigan for a few years when we were first married, and that was the hardest adjustment we had to make - going weeks without the sun!! We're so spoiled here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived in michigan after college and i used to get so turned around because there were so many trees and no mountains.

    ReplyDelete