The day I made the cupcakes, I hung this banner...and there it still hangs. And if I'm telling the truth, it might hang for awhile. It's kind of festive, but mostly I keep feeling like I should have a place for these sorts of things and I just don't, so I leave them up until I figure out what to do with them. Queen of desire to be organized, while still managing to be the Court Jester of organization - A TOTAL joke.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
February 11 - Every Day is a Party
The day I made the cupcakes, I hung this banner...and there it still hangs. And if I'm telling the truth, it might hang for awhile. It's kind of festive, but mostly I keep feeling like I should have a place for these sorts of things and I just don't, so I leave them up until I figure out what to do with them. Queen of desire to be organized, while still managing to be the Court Jester of organization - A TOTAL joke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I still have our Christmas cards hung up. John asked when I planned on taking them down. But they make my kitchen festive and I don't want to. And my Mom always had a place for banners like that...she had a place for everything. I just put everything in tubs in the garage and then forget I have it.
ReplyDeleteI still have Xmas stuff up too. The village is still hanging out and there are a few trees still kicking around...someday. Whatever. If it comes down before summer, it's a win.
ReplyDelete