And because it's the second day of the second month...I give you...TADA! A second picture for February 2nd. I've always been a little fascinated by the story of Orion; and he was hanging out in the sky tonight, so I shot a portrait of the ol' guy.
Orion's my fave! He's the first thing I look for in the night sky. Reminds me more of Jane Fonda in workout video with waist titled and hands in air than a warrior with a belt...
I love it...of course, I'm biased (we named our son Orion!) ;)
ReplyDeletenice. how long was the exposure?
ReplyDeleteNot long about ... 20 seconds. Maybe 15. I had it on auto, but it seems like 15 is the default setting.
ReplyDeleteOrion's my fave! He's the first thing I look for in the night sky. Reminds me more of Jane Fonda in workout video with waist titled and hands in air than a warrior with a belt...
ReplyDelete