I always really want those ginormous and VERY expensive Jackalope pots. I was at Marshalls and they had pretty big Jackalope-style pots for $15 each! So I bought both of the ones they had. I think they might have mismarked them, because the manager kept looking at them and the price and looking she wanted to say something, but I paid quickly and hit the road the road with my $30 worth of pots. Pretty excited to plant in them.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
February 13 - Scored Some Great Pot(s)
I always really want those ginormous and VERY expensive Jackalope pots. I was at Marshalls and they had pretty big Jackalope-style pots for $15 each! So I bought both of the ones they had. I think they might have mismarked them, because the manager kept looking at them and the price and looking she wanted to say something, but I paid quickly and hit the road the road with my $30 worth of pots. Pretty excited to plant in them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

They're going to look great in your backyard! So what are you going to plant?!
ReplyDeleteI think Michael will use them for vegetables. I'm trying to get my medium bed back to plant hydrangea bushes.
ReplyDelete