Friday, February 5, 2010

February 4 - This Little Piggy...



I love the baby feet. Most of the time Owen won't stay still long enough for me to take pictures of his feet. They are little blurs on their way to somewhere else. He got my mother-in-law's feet, which seems really odd to me. Odd that I have ever noticed her feet. When I ask what he thinks, my husband says "Yes, I am aware that my mother has feet." Owen also has giant feet. This is one of the first things all the nurses said when he was born "Oh my, he has big feet." I'm wondering if babies are like puppies and he'll end up being a big guy.

2 comments:

  1. probably not like dogs, i was born with giant feet, and i'm only 5'4. My dad is 6'1, mom is 5'3, i had giant feet and only ended up at 5'4? wtf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I hope he's taller than 5'4" (my height) but there's a chance he'll be short, both of my parents are 5'5" ... Michael is 5'11"...so there's hope.

    ReplyDelete