I should know by now that "I'll just bang this out in a couple of hours" means something more akin to "We'll see you next Tuesday." But it's coming along and it looks great. Once he conquers the bathroom, he'll be ready to take on the rest of the house. I'm pretty excited.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
February 23 - Wooded areas
I should know by now that "I'll just bang this out in a couple of hours" means something more akin to "We'll see you next Tuesday." But it's coming along and it looks great. Once he conquers the bathroom, he'll be ready to take on the rest of the house. I'm pretty excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ooh, looks great! And he has some weird corners to work around....I'm sure that's why it took so long :-)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah...THAT'S why it took it so long ;-) It does look really cool. I'll post some pictures on LJ of it when it's completely done.
ReplyDelete