Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 10 - A New Leaf


I kind of checked out on this project...if I'm being honest, I kind of checked out, period. First, I had to be honest about it with myself, then with my husband, now I'm telling you. I haven't written much with my pictures and truth is, I kind of miss hearing myself talk. So in the interest of checking back in I'm gonna try to find some inspiration in my life - that's what this project is about after all - and in other creative folks. I'm gonna start actively seeking inspiration and I hope to share that with you in hopes that you will be inspired to make and surround yourself with things that bring you joy.

Feel free to share your sources of inspiration, or just anything that pops into your head. I spend a lot of time talking, but I want to listen too, so jump in.

No comments:

Post a Comment