We eat a lot of citrus, which might not be odd in and of itself, but I'm always inspired to take pictures of it. Then I always say "well, at least we won't get scurvy," as if anyone gets scurvy these days, and this always makes Michael want to talk like a pirate. I'm convinced we are not normal, as if anyone IS normal these days. And what is NORMAL anyway?
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
May 11 - The Taste of Limon
We eat a lot of citrus, which might not be odd in and of itself, but I'm always inspired to take pictures of it. Then I always say "well, at least we won't get scurvy," as if anyone gets scurvy these days, and this always makes Michael want to talk like a pirate. I'm convinced we are not normal, as if anyone IS normal these days. And what is NORMAL anyway?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So if you guys are "not normal" are Mike and I crazy abnormal? I've always thought the truly abnormal people are the ones who think they are normal (or worse, are proud of being normal).
ReplyDeleteYou are decidedly not normal - but I'm not sure where on the scale you fall. I really think there is no "normal."
ReplyDelete