Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 27 - Eat Your Vegetables

Some days are magic and others are truly mundane. Today, to make up for our interesting trip to the zoo, I wanted to do something fun. It was around 1 p.m. and it was too late to set out for parts unknown...so we decided to run errands. We needed groceries, some diapers...the usual stuff. And we went to the Village Market in the North Valley for some cheap fruit and vegetables. It's a little mom-and-pop market. I always want to take my camera in because while the fruit isn't that pretty, there is something about lots of it in groups that makes it beautiful. I'm sure they thought I was nuts as I captured this cabbage ... at least I THINK it's cabbage.

2 comments:

  1. You know, this may be odd, but I keep coming back to this one. I really like this photo. To me it seems perfectly composed and the colors and lighting are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I really liked this one too.

    ReplyDelete