Nighttime light experiments. Toys aren't just for kids, you know. And let me say this: DAMN, I MISSED THIS! I missed experimenting because I had an idea in my head and I thought I knew what it would do, but had to try it to find out. I missed executing those ideas and having those ideas lead to other ideas. I missed PLAYING! I missed being given a challenge and then challenging myself to make it happen. I'm so glad I'm doing this project, so glad I picked up a camera again, so glad it's as fun as I remember! Who knew a light-up ball and a dark hallway could make me feel this good?
f5.6, 3 second exposure

I love this Carm! Really cool!
ReplyDeleteReally cool! And I'm glad you picked up the camera again because I love looking at your pictures ;-)
ReplyDeleteThis is really amazing Carm! I'd have never guessed that was a light up ball, I thought it was light show. Excellent.
ReplyDelete