Friday, July 2, 2010

July 1 - And Baby Chair Makes Three


Michael brought these sunny yellow chairs home as a surprise for me last summer. And yesterday at the hardware store, they had a baby sunshine yellow chair so of course we had to get it for Owen. It's so darn cute.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Now you need to take a picture with all 3 of you in them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only we could get Owen (or heck Michael for that matter) to sit still for like 5 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo has like a surreal movie feel to it that I can't put my finger on. Maybe it's the opening to a comedy, with the saturated colors; or maybe it's a horror movie with the three sad empty chairs in the beautiful setting. I guess the movie depends on whether you ever get a similar photo with people in the chairs or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't find empty chairs sinister, just summery. There is something delightful about sitting in summer chairs, but also about them being empty. Empty in this setting just means we are out enjoying summer elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete