Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13 - Door in the Wall


My mind is abuzz with things other than those pictured here. My baby brother-in-law is getting married in Vegas in two and a half weeks, and our life pretty much revolves around preparing for that vacation. I cut and dyed my hair...I should probably post a picture of that somewhere. Owen is getting molars, and boy is he ticked off about it. I have four endless games of Words going with friends on my iPhone. I think I might be illiterate. Shocking that I used to be a copy editor. I'm reading a book that has an air of melancholy but I can't put it down. So you take all of that and it's no wonder I was seeking a nice serene scene for my photo of the day.

4 comments:

  1. I totally love this. I don't know why but I love pictures of doors. And I must say, one of the main reasons I am jealous of iPhone owners is Words with Friends. I want to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doors too.

    And I love words with friends. Come over to the dark side, we have scrabble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of my Mom's "Doors of London" series. I love doors....and that's a great one. MIL's house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it's her house. But little editing and it actually looks pretty. I think her courtyard garden is really nice, but it looks amazing in pictures.

    ReplyDelete