
Friends forever. I think we've all probably written it in a yearbook and completely believed it was true. But really, how often are you friends with someone FOREVER? When Me, Jessie and my BFF Maya graduated from high school, I was sure we would be friends forever, but much to my adult surprise ... we ARE! First came the husbands ... I got married and Jess and Maya were there. Maya got married and Me and Jess were there. When Jess got married, me and Maya sat at the table and marveled at the fact that 13 years and 3 weddings and we were still all friends. Now the babies are coming. First Owen. It appears that I'm pioneer in all this. Now Jess's baby. Hopefully Maya will add a bundle to the bunch soon enough.
So, from late nights obeying our Whoppertunities on top of the hill in "pregnant park" to taking pictures while being pregnant in a park, we've done it all ... and I'm looking forward to the next 14 years and the 14 after that and the 14 after those.

Amen sister!
ReplyDeleteLove this post. I have a friend like that and I think I'm lucky to have one that I still stay in touch with. And you have 2!
ReplyDelete