She looks like that baby will be here any day! I'm glad you guys got the shoot finished, and again, the pictures are beautiful.
She has FOUR weeks to go! But she's short so she's sticking out way far and he's a boy, so all in front. But she felt really urgent about getting it done, so I won't be surprised if he comes early. Mamas know these things.
Beautiful! I thought it was a boy because I was all in front...but Joslyn just wanted to surprise us :-)
She looks like that baby will be here any day! I'm glad you guys got the shoot finished, and again, the pictures are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteShe has FOUR weeks to go! But she's short so she's sticking out way far and he's a boy, so all in front. But she felt really urgent about getting it done, so I won't be surprised if he comes early. Mamas know these things.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I thought it was a boy because I was all in front...but Joslyn just wanted to surprise us :-)
ReplyDelete