She has a gorgeous pregnant belly! She should show it off. Again, I'm jealous we didn't do something like this during my pregnancy. Not sure there will be another, but if there is, you're on the hook! Do I see a small business venture in your future?
She has a gorgeous pregnant belly! She should show it off. Again, I'm jealous we didn't do something like this during my pregnancy. Not sure there will be another, but if there is, you're on the hook! Do I see a small business venture in your future?
ReplyDeleteNo plans for any venture, only adventure at this juncture.
ReplyDeleteHmmm...shocked at even the slightest mention of a #3...intrigued.
Of course I would take your pictures - a hook I'm happy to be on.
I love this, Carm! The filter gives it a soft, sweet, dreamy look. I love it. I would have loved something like that for my maternity pics too.
ReplyDeleteBut Audie, didn't you do nice maternity pics?
ReplyDeleteI did! But I really like what you did here!
ReplyDeleteThanks, that's high praise!
ReplyDelete