Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 25 - Another Friend, Another Belly


I'm surrounded by preggos. So this is week two of the great Belly Blog. I'm editing shots from another maternity shoot - my very good friend since high school, Jessie. It was raining. And why do all husbands hate cameras?! C'mon guys, just smile! It was a challenge for sure. We will finish the "just girls" portion of the shoot when it's not pouring outside. But we captured the hubs, so he's off the hook.

3 comments:

  1. I could only get John to show his hands in my maternity shoot, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy was making faces and not making faces. He is a very quiet, super funny guy. But it takes work to get him to relax and it was raining. I got some good shots though. If I can do it with Jer, kids should be no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is with the men and taking photos? Bran would do something funny like grab my boob in the shot, he has to make a joke to cut the tension of photos.

    ReplyDelete