Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19 - Last One


And I'm done editing...now I'm gonna have to go back to taking and posting pictures of my every day life. I did very few with the vintage filter...you saw two of maybe six. And I only B&W on one in the middle (it was an accident, but I liked how it came out) and this series at the end - my favorite pictures of all of them. This was a fun, creative endeavor that I get to repeat in a few weeks when I try it again with a different friend! I'm so grateful to Rachel and her husband Bill for letting me and my camera capture their special time. And it was fun hanging out with them.

4 comments:

  1. And then with any luck in a few months you'll be doing me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice. Love the tattoo and she is gorgeous. The simple background looks nice. And I love how she is looking at the camera. Overall, Carm, you did such a great job! I'm sure they'll be stoked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My-Ty - I was just thinking about the logistics of that this morning. We'll have to talk when the time comes. I can do something like this, but I'm still trying to work out how to do a monthly session like we had always planned. Move home.

    Audie - yeah, it doesn't hurt that she's beautiful. And she used to model, so she knows how to find the light. Thanks. I'm pretty excited it worked out as well as it did. I am doing another one in a few weeks and I'm already nervous about it. After that...newborns. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is my favourite. I think it's the perfect mesh of everything - light, look. I feel like it captures that feeling of "I am woman".

    ReplyDelete