Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 27 - Inner Peace Is For Wusses


Have I mentioned how many things we have going on right now? It's a you-name-it kind of month. We have my brother-in-law's wedding next week. And doctor's appointments - everyone needs a checkup! And birthdays birthdays BIRTHDAYS! I don't see a break in the clouds until 2011...or is it 2012? I know I say this a lot, but how did I ever do all the things I do and WORK?! No wonder I was always tired. Heck, no wonder I'm always tired now. At least I have time for my creative outlets ... this blog with these pictures, knitting (a hat that I might be knitting until winter or next winter) and a little bit of this and that whenever the mood strikes. And for my guys...one of whom is waiting for me so we can go to bed, the other who will be waiting for me when the sun comes up. So ok, it's not ALL crazy, just most of it...

1 comment:

  1. Busy, busy!

    I'm wondering how I'm going to get anything done when I go back to work. I don't even want to think about it.

    ReplyDelete